|Court Booking Tab|
Please click on the link above to take you to the booking page
Rules during Covid 19 from 1st July 2020
The following MUST be followed:
- Please understand that you might be the source of infecting others as well as potentially being infected yourself. To protect others and yourself, Chatswood Croquet Club and governments are particular about how we go about our business.
- Do NOT turn up to croquet if you have a cold, flu or Covid.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue which you should throw into a bin straight away.
- Otherwise cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after coughing or sneezing.
- Use sanitiser if soap and water are not available
- Avoid contact with people who are unwell
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and face in general if you have contacted a common surface
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres must be kept in mind at all times. In other words, you should not come any closer to anyone on or off the court than an arm and mallet length away
- No more than 10 people may be in the clubhouse at any one time
- No more than 2 people should be in the kitchen at any one time
- Wash your hands or disinfect your hands prior to entering the clubhouse and upon leaving. Please avoid or limit touching things in the clubhouse inclusive of kettles and coffee making equipment.
- A can of Glen 20 will be at the kitchen bench. Ensure that you shake the can and spay any touched surfaces.
- Members must bring their own cups, mugs and milk.
- Do not congregate anywhere in the clubhouse
- Please do NOT show up without a booking or without your attendance being acknowledged or recorded.
- Everyone will be individually responsible for ensuring that they follow the NSW Public Health Guidelines. This must be checked with the NSW Government website. Click here. If you cannot check what is appropriate at any time, we would advise you not to play. Regardless, you play croquet at your own risk, notwithstanding that people before you may not have followed the guidelines
- If you are unwell, show any signs or symptoms of a cold, flu or coronavirus, do not go to the courts or play croquet.
- Members will need to provide their own gloves, sanitisers and wipes. Take care to wipe your hands before and after handling any balls, equipment, doors and keys.
- Take your gloves, sanitisers and wipes home with you in your own rubbish bag.
- Everyone should bring and take away their own drink bottles, coffee and teacups. Club glasses and mugs should NOT be used.
- Disposable cups should NOT be used.
- Players are expected to socially distance on the courts as well as in the clubhouse.
- One concern that we have is the use of toilets. Ideally, it would be safest to go to the loo before you go to croquet, don’t drink too much and then go home to your own loo. Please don’t take this as an invitation to get dehydrated. If you do need to go to the loo, it would be very wise to use sanitisers and/or disinfectant wipes before and after using the loo, including the toilet seat. There will be a can of Glen 20 in the toilets to disinfect surfaces. Shake the Glen 20 before use.
- Just a reminder to bring a bag that you can put any gloves, sanitisers or wipes into. Please do NOT put wipes down the toilet.
- If no-one has shown up after your game, please pack your court away, REGARDLESS of whether someone else is due to play.
- Visitors must be hosted and noted as having come to Chatswood Croquet Club
- Only eight members can be on any court any one time. Do not congregate either on the courts or under shelter
- There is a can of Glen 20 in the equipment box. Use it to disinfect balls and equipment
Payment of green fees
Keep track of the number of times that you have played croquet in a calendar month
At the end of each calendar month, calculate the number of times that you have played, multiply that by $4 and deposit that money into the Chatswood Croquet Club Bank account BSB 062 140 Account Number 1141 8078 OR
There was a money tin in the equipment box that has now been moved to just inside the clubhouse next to the sign-in book. Deposit $4 in gold coins to cover your session. For the sanity of our treasurer, please do not use silver coins.
Using the Booking Spreadsheet:
If you would like to play a private game, please put your name and your opponent’s name into the day and timeslot that you would like to play. Please do not type over an existing booking.
You will not have to save the booking once you have made it. Just press enter and exit the spreadsheet. It will save automatically.
If you make a booking and subsequently cancel it, please restore the type of game available at that timeslot.
If you are playing in a group organised game, please type your name onto the booking sheet so that we know that you intend to, or have played in a particular group.
Group games of GC will have names recorded by the GC organisers. Regardless, it would be reasonable to put your name on any court in the organised timeslot.