|Court Booking Tab|
Please click on the link above to take you to the booking page
As of the 9th of July 2021 there is NO croquet until further notice
Rules during Covid 19 from 1st July 2020
These instructions are here in case there is a future outbreak of Covid
The following MUST be followed:
- Please understand that you might be the source of infecting others as well as potentially being infected yourself. To protect others and yourself, Chatswood Croquet Club and governments are particular about how we go about our business.
- Everyone will be individually responsible for ensuring that they follow the NSW Public Health Guidelines. This must be checked with the NSW Government website. If you cannot check what is appropriate at any time, we would advise you not to play. Regardless, you play croquet at your own risk, notwithstanding that people before you may not have followed the guidelines.
- If you are unwell, show any signs or symptoms of a cold, flu or coronavirus, do not go to the courts or play croquet.
- Do not go to the club if you have been to a known Covid area
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres must be kept in mind at all times. In other words, you should not come any closer to anyone on or off the court than an arm and mallet length away. This applies indoors and outdoors.
- From the 1st of July, 16 people may enter the clubhouse, though social distancing must be maintained
- Only two people should be in the kitchen area at any one time.
- Wash your hands or disinfect your hands prior to entering the clubhouse and upon leaving. Please avoid or limit touching things in the clubhouse inclusive of kettles and coffee making equipment. Disinfect anything that you have touched.
- There are cans of Glen 20 in the kitchen, toilets and equipment box. Please shake before use and spray benches, toilet seats and equipment after use.
- Bring your own drink bottles, cups, mugs and milk. At the conclusion of your attendance, please take them away. Club glasses and mugs should NOT be used.
- Do not share food
- Do not congregate anywhere inside or outside the clubhouse
- Please do NOT show up without a booking or without your attendance being acknowledged or recorded.
- Members will need to provide their own gloves, sanitisers and wipes. Take care to wipe your hands before and after handling any balls, equipment, doors and keys.
- Take your gloves, sanitisers and wipes home with you in your own rubbish bag.
- One concern that we have is the use of the toilets. Ideally, it would be safest to go to the loo before you go to croquet, don’t drink too much and then go home to your own loo. Please don’t take this as an invitation to get dehydrated. If you do need to go to the loo, it would be very wise to use sanitisers and/or disinfectant wipes before and after using the loo.
- Just a reminder to bring a bag that you can put any gloves, sanitisers or wipes into. Please do NOT put wipes down the toilet.
- If no-one has shown up after your game, please pack your court away, REGARDLESS of whether someone else is due to play.
- Visitors must be hosted and noted as having come to Chatswood Croquet Club
- Only eight members can be on any court at any one time. Do not congregate either on the courts or under shelter
The following MUST be followed:
- Should you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into a tissue which you should throw into a bin straight away.
- Otherwise cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Remove yourself from others when you cough or sneeze
- Wash your hands with soap and water after coughing or sneezing.
- If you speak loudly or laugh loudly in the presence of others, keep at least, but preferably more than 1.5 metres away
- Use sanitiser if soap and water are not available
- Avoid contact with people who are unwell
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and face in general if you have contacted a common surface
- Particularly if you note that some people are poor at social distancing, it is reasonable to wear a mask to croquet, particularly as it is not a high-intensity sport
Our full NSW Government Covid-19 Safety Plan is posted in the clubhouse or is available on request
Payment of green fees
Keep track of the number of times that you have played croquet in a calendar month
At the end of each calendar month, calculate the number of times that you have played, multiply that by $4 and deposit that money into the Chatswood Croquet Club Bank account BSB 062 140 Account Number 1141 8078 OR
Alternatively, there id a money tin just inside the clubhouse next to the sign-in book. Deposit $4 in gold coins to cover your session. For the sanity of our treasurer, please do not use silver coins.
Using the Booking Spreadsheet:
If you would like to play a private game, please put your name and your opponent’s name into the day and timeslot that you would like to play. Please do not type over an existing booking.
You will not have to save the booking once you have made it. Just press enter and exit the spreadsheet. It will save automatically.
You can make a booking and subsequently cancel it.
If you are playing in a group organised game, please type your name onto the booking sheet so that we know that you intend to, or have played in a particular group.
Group games of GC will have names recorded by the GC organisers. Regardless, it would be reasonable to put your name on any court in the organised timeslot.